Nice book is like a mouth watering dish of sea food.

Last few weeks I’m in to reading few books. Actually reading 2 of the most interesting stories I have ever read.

Davinci Code and Angels and Demons written by Dan Brown.

Well those two are great classic. Wonderful to read.

Angles and Demons is the best book I have read in my life. Today I bought the Digital Fortress by Mr Brown. Think this is going to be a interesting one too.

SO hay ppl if have any free time check on those books.

http://www.danbrown.com/

Comments

sampath said…
Hey dewa,
I actually watched the Da vinchi code film, same thing that u are talking abt? i never know there was a book called Da vinchi code!.....interesting..
That film was one of best i ever watched..... hope u remember our film festivals....Its good to hear that u have time to read some novals......
Indika said…
:D

I do bro, i do.. Hope ur still in to reading too...

Popular Posts