I'm not back...

God I just accidently bumped in to my own blog and it seems I have not done any post for over and year. That’s terrible. Seems I have missed my five-year anniversary as well. Things change for last few years and seem I have lost in touch with my writing abilities. I know hardly anyone check this but it’s always nice to have small corner of yours in web space where you can turn in any time you want. I think I should change the design now, do some posting again and start rocking this on. Hope fully I might start like to write few stuff regularly. There is quite a lot of things happening, there is CT finals going on now, India is struggling with Commonwealth games, all this buzz about spot fixing, turmoil in Pakistan cricket and West Wing – only drama I’m watching these days. Finally I managed to get all my DVDs back. :D

Comments

NisH said…
i have added a RSS feed for your blog but didn't see any update since last year. ???

Do something if not i will remove you from my blogger List. (lol)

Popular Posts