Dogs and Cats


It's Saturday evening, I'm stuck with a fever which has forced me in staying inside. I just went through my movie collection to see something soft, which I don't have to use my brain much, which is tender but then again which can take me through entire just over one hour.

Marley & Me, I have seen this few times now and every time I watched, it touches me again and again. It's about a family who start their life with a dog called Marley. I'm not a dog person because I never had a dog. It's in my wish list to have a dog, surprised my self. I was more of a cat person, coz i had several cats when I was younger. I had those days where I was looking after cats, going after them, taking care of them and then sad days when they are gone. It's strange why people like pets, I just thought they do, but just after watching this movie, I feel like its because every person like to give his or heart to some one, some one who doesn't care about we are tall or short, or smart or not, rich or poor, some one who doesn't care whether we are in the category of haves or have nots. Dogs or cats, they don't care who we are, as long as we give them after hearts, they give theirs to us. They just want us to be part of their life. It's interesting isnt it? Have you ever thought? Also it's interesting, they never ask any fancy foods, fancy things. Just few things, just share love with them. Just be there for those few mins to play with them, that's all.

Again, back to the movie, Marly happens to be the worst dog around the corner but quickly became part John and Jenny. Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston I think did a great job in the movie. I think we have to give them big hand for just taking part of not so commercially interesting movie but very good family movie.

Movie walk us through the time line, it reminds you that people get old, then still they like to surprise themself.

SO, if any one of you stuck what to do, check for this movie. It's great. I'm sure you will have a good time.





Comments

Ops, we both are using the same template :)

Popular Posts