My Bucket List

I have been reading through Sam’s blog and hit by his “My Bucket List”. Seems it’s a nice concept where people create some sort of their wish list. Things they want to do before they die. Well it seems nice concept you know, you don’t want to miss anything before the judgment day. In addition, I think it motivates us to do few things which in otherwise we’ll wait till it happens. I have to agree that creating the list is not easy at all. I just start going through some of the other wish list online and found nice one from unknown girl

Things are still in progress, I’ll keep my list as soon as possible. I’m going to include something new in this too, I’ll include proof for every completion as well. Well you don’t have to prove to anyone, but then again I don’t want to forget them down the line. By the way I don't want to create a check list where we like a robots and follow it. This should be interesting and worth every second achieving.

Comments

Popular Posts