My Bucket List

Finally i start to create my bucket list. I'm sure I'll have to revisit this page and change few of them. Any way this is not a complete list, just few of the things I have in mind now. Hopefully this will grow in to a full list and I'll have good time ticking them off.

Things I want to do,

  • Ride a rollercoaster - This was one of my long term goals. They say life is a rollercoaster, why not ride it and feel it.
  • Have dog - Cool thing to do. Still I think I'm a cat person.. but luv dogs too!!!
  • See snow - Yeh... hav to create snow man too
  • Complete a degree - I had the most wonderful four years of completing the degree. I found a carrier, met lot of good friends, wonderful life long memories... Kandy.. my favorite city in whole world...
  • Complete MSc
  • Buy a car - Wwowowowoooooooooooo
  • Learn diving
  • Diving in the sea
  • Go whale-watching
  • Fly in a hot air balloon
  • Run a marathon
  • Buy a house and make it “the perfect” house over the years
  • Have a tatoo
  • Swimming with the dolphins
  • Go Snorkeling - Did first snorkeling in Pigeon island. It was wonderful experience. I have to do this again, many times.
  • Go Snorkeling many times
  • Go camping in the woods
  • Boat ride in sea - On the way to Pigeon island. Have to do this many times. Not enough at all.
  • Go Boat ride ride in sea many times
  • Learn to play guitar
  • Learn to play tennis properly
  • Publish at least one book
  • Take a helicopter ride
  • Have an awesome gardern all by my self
  • Have a blog and have it till die
  • Elephant ride
  • Camping in a rain forest
  • Proficient in swimming
  • Have a bungee jump
  • See Sri Lanka wins the Cricket World cup for the 2nd time
  • Have a full day night out beach
  • Learn to speak French
  • Learn to speak Japanese
  • Visit LA
  • Create a non-profit foundation to help the needy
  • Visit the 7 Wonders

Comments

Popular Posts